Tasigna Recommended for Second-Line CML
Tasigna ( nilotinib ) is one of the three major medications currently being used to treat chronic myeloid leukemia ( CML ). Now it has become a preferred drug in one country.
Cephalon, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Treanda
Cephalon , Inc. is voluntarily recalling Treanda ® ( bendamustine HCL ) for Injection 25mg / 8mL ; lot TB30111 , expiration date 12/2012. This product lot is being recalled due to the presence of particulate matter found in a single vial, which has been identified as glass fragments.
Marathon Against CML Still Not Won
Remarkable advancements have been made in the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia. But the race has not yet been won, according to one of the nation's preeminent experts in the field.
Salty Soul Singer Etta James Dies
You've probably heard her music, even if you don't recognize her name. "At Last" - the classic love song - is a wedding favorite. And you may know "The Wallflower," or "Something's Got a Hold on Me."
Treatment Options for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Chronic myeloid leukemia ( CML ) has a number of treatment options. And those options may be expanding in the near future. A drug still being investigated shows positive results in treating newly diagnosed CML patients.
No Longer a Bitter Pill to Swallow
Gleevec ( imatinib ) is among the most widely prescribed medications to treat chronic myeloid leukemia ( CML ) in both children and adults. Problem is, it's really hard for kids to swallow this oral medication, but that's about to change.
Does Chemotherapy Cause Cancer to Return?
Most patients with acute myeloid leukemia will undergo chemotherapy to treat the disease. But this treatment may be causing harm as well as helping, according to a new study.
Fish Oil Possible Solution for Leukemia
You've heard about the health benefits of fish oil. What this oil contains - Omega 3 fatty acids - are good for your heart, joints, eyes and brain. Researchers think a compound found in the natural substance may be able to fight off a type of cancer.
Immune Cells Tactics: Divide and Conquer
Scientists understand the big picture of how vaccines work in the body but not all the specifics at the cellular level. Now they have discovered one more piece of the puzzle.
Waging War Against Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
A possible new front runner is emerging in the drug war against chronic myeloid leukemia ( CML ). While still considered experimental, this drug is showing itself to be a powerful agent against advanced forms of the disease.
- Gleevec (30) Apply Gleevec filter
- Sprycel (16) Apply Sprycel filter
- Tasigna (15) Apply Tasigna filter
- Bosutinib (7) Apply Bosutinib filter
- Revlimid (6) Apply Revlimid filter
- Rituximab (4) Apply Rituximab filter
- Synribo (3) Apply Synribo filter
- Velcade (3) Apply Velcade filter
- Bosulif (2) Apply Bosulif filter
- Cyclophosphamide (2) Apply Cyclophosphamide filter
- Iclusig (2) Apply Iclusig filter
- Ponatinib (2) Apply Ponatinib filter
- Doxorubicin (1) Apply Doxorubicin filter
- Enbrel (1) Apply Enbrel filter
- Humira (1) Apply Humira filter
- Imuran (1) Apply Imuran filter
- Kyprolis (1) Apply Kyprolis filter
- Mustargen (1) Apply Mustargen filter
- Nexavar (1) Apply Nexavar filter
- Omapro (1) Apply Omapro filter
- Prograf (1) Apply Prograf filter
- Protopic (1) Apply Protopic filter
- Rituxan (1) Apply Rituxan filter
- Sutent (1) Apply Sutent filter
- Toposar (1) Apply Toposar filter
- Treanda (1) Apply Treanda filter
- Zelboraf (1) Apply Zelboraf filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Brain Cancer (4) Apply Brain Cancer filter
- Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer (3) Apply Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer filter
- Bone Cancer (2) Apply Bone Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (2) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Cervical Cancer (2) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Lung Cancer (2) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (2) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (2) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Stomach Cancer (2) Apply Stomach Cancer filter
- Colon Cancer (1) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Esophageal Cancer (1) Apply Esophageal Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (1) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (1) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- (-) Remove Hematology filter Hematology
- Pediatrics (9) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Gastrointestinal (4) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Infectious Disease (4) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (4) Apply Mental Health filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Diabetes (3) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (3) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Patient Safety Education (3) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer