Safe Driving When You Have Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder linked to various other health problems. It can also cause daytime sleepiness that makes driving risky.
Even a Little Weight Loss May Help
Patients who have obstructive sleep apnea are at higher risk for a range of health concerns. If the patient is obese, one way to improve symptoms of sleep apnea may be to lose weight.
College Health 101: Depression & Anxiety
College may be an emotionally exciting and challenging time for students. But if these challenges prove overwhelming, students should seek help for any mental health issues they experience.
Nature Versus Nurture in Babies' Sleep
It can be tough to pick out what influences a child's sleeping patterns. Some of it is probably genetic, and some is probably environmental. The trick is knowing which is which.
Sleep Apnea a Factor in Alzheimer’s?
More than 18 million American adults have sleep apnea. The condition is more common in the elderly, especially those with Alzheimer’s disease.
Taking Care of Kids' Tonsils for Better Sleep
The long-term health risks of sleep apnea can affect almost every system in the body. Sleep apnea that is diagnosed and treated early means better health, especially for children.
Stopping Snoring May Quiet Pre-diabetes
Treating sleep apnea can help you breathe easier at night. Now, it appears that one apnea treatment also may help control pre-diabetes.
Adults Need Bedtimes Too
If you thought regular bedtimes were only for children, think again. Even adults can benefit from a regular bedtime – especially adults who have sleep apnea and require CPAP treatment.
Young and Tired Behind the Wheel
The message not to drink and drive has been effectively promoted for years. The message not to drive after too little sleep has been slower to get out – but it's just as important.
Predicting Death from Sleep Apnea?
Patients with sleep apnea stop breathing, off and on, throughout their sleep cycle, which isn't the best way of getting a good night's rest.
- Ambien (7) Apply Ambien filter
- Ambien CR (4) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Lunesta (4) Apply Lunesta filter
- Restoril (3) Apply Restoril filter
- Edluar (2) Apply Edluar filter
- Sonata (2) Apply Sonata filter
- Zolpidem (2) Apply Zolpidem filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Halcion (1) Apply Halcion filter
- Intermezzo (1) Apply Intermezzo filter
- Provigil (1) Apply Provigil filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Rozerem (1) Apply Rozerem filter
- Singulair (1) Apply Singulair filter
- Suvorexant (1) Apply Suvorexant filter
- Valium (1) Apply Valium filter
- Zolpimist (1) Apply Zolpimist filter
- (-) Remove Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter Sleep Apnea Insomnia
- Mental Health (135) Apply Mental Health filter
- Sleep Disorders (104) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Depression (16) Apply Depression filter
- Anxiety Disorders (11) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (8) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Emotional Health (7) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (6) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Stress (6) Apply Stress filter
- Eating Disorders (5) Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Dementia (4) Apply Dementia filter
- Addictions (3) Apply Addictions filter
- Bipolar Disorder (3) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Suicide Prevention (1) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Cardiovascular (39) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Hypertension (13) Apply Hypertension filter
- Stroke (8) Apply Stroke filter
- Heart Attack (7) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (4) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (2) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- Atherosclerosis (1) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- High Cholesterol (1) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Pediatrics (38) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (34) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Diabetes (21) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (14) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (4) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Alzheimers Disease (3) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Restless Legs Syndrome (3) Apply Restless Legs Syndrome filter
- Multiple Sclerosis (2) Apply Multiple Sclerosis filter
- Osteoarthritis (2) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (14) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Patient Safety Education (13) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Womens Health (12) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cancer (11) Apply Cancer filter
- Pulmonary Disease (8) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Mens Health (7) Apply Mens Health filter
- Sexual Health (5) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Infectious Disease (4) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Healthy Home (3) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Incontinence (3) Apply Incontinence filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter