Advances in Fertility Treatment Produce More Babies
Many women today face reproductive and fertility issues that keep them from getting pregnant "the natural way". Modern fertility treatments are allowing these women the chance to reproduce at a more natural birth rate.
More Chemicals, More Time to Pregnancy
Researchers are learning more all the time about how chemicals in the environment affect our bodies. Much research focuses on children and conceiving a child.
Ectopic Pregnancies Could Lower Chances of a Big Family
Did you know that ectopic pregnancies could lower future chances for achieving a live birth? Ectopic pregnancies may affect women's fertility more than other childbirth issues.
Infertility Treatments and MS Don't Mix
Having difficulty conceiving is a reality for 10 to 20 percent of western couples. While some turn towards infertility treatments, those with conditions like multiple sclerosis (MS) may need to exercise caution in these important reproductive decisions.
Birth Control Boosts the Brain?
Most women take birth control for the obvious reason: to avoid getting pregnant. But it can have some unexpected side benefits. Hormonal birth control might help your brain too.
Trying for a Baby Takes a Toll
A couple struggling with fertility will often go through a lot to have a baby. But fertility treatments can sometimes negatively affect the most basic part of the process — sex.
Small Risks in Fertility Treatment
Difficulty in becoming pregnant leads some couples to seek fertility treatments. Any medical intervention involves risks and benefits that patients should consider.
Protecting the Unborn with Exercise
Newborn babies enter the world with more toned muscles if mothers exercise regularly during pregnancy.
Growing Baby Eggs Into Babies
If you want to make a baby, you need a sperm and a mature egg. Until recently, scientists haven't known how to grow eggs to maturity on their own. But now they have an idea.
Is Obesity Causing Infertility?
Did you know that one out of every three American women of childbearing age is battling obesity? And the consequences of this condition can affect fertility.
- Yaz (4) Apply Yaz filter
- Yasmin (2) Apply Yasmin filter
- Avonex (1) Apply Avonex filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Clomid (1) Apply Clomid filter
- Copaxone (1) Apply Copaxone filter
- Gardasil (1) Apply Gardasil filter
- Prometrium (1) Apply Prometrium filter
- Tamoxifen (1) Apply Tamoxifen filter
- Trelstar (1) Apply Trelstar filter
- Tysabri (1) Apply Tysabri filter
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Womens Health (113) Apply Womens Health filter
- Pediatrics (50) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (30) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Mental Health (28) Apply Mental Health filter
- Stress (10) Apply Stress filter
- Depression (8) Apply Depression filter
- Addictions (7) Apply Addictions filter
- Emotional Health (7) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Anxiety Disorders (3) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Violence Prevention (2) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Cancer (24) Apply Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (6) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Cervical Cancer (2) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Bladder Cancer (1) Apply Bladder Cancer filter
- Brain Cancer (1) Apply Brain Cancer filter
- Colon Cancer (1) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Female Cancer (1) Apply Female Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (1) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Uterine Cancer (1) Apply Uterine Cancer filter
- Sexual Health (18) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (17) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Baby (11) Apply Baby filter
- Mens Health (11) Apply Mens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (10) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (9) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Diabetes (7) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (7) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Hematology (5) Apply Hematology filter
- Rheumatic Disease (5) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Gastrointestinal (4) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Constipation (1) Apply Constipation filter
- Crohns Disease (1) Apply Crohns Disease filter
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (1) Apply Irritable Bowel Syndrome filter
- Lactose Intolerance Food Allergy (1) Apply Lactose Intolerance Food Allergy filter
- Liver Disease (1) Apply Liver Disease filter
- Ulcerative Colitis (1) Apply Ulcerative Colitis filter
- Pulmonary Disease (4) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (3) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter
- Allergies (2) Apply Allergies filter
- Healthy Home (2) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Dermatology (1) Apply Dermatology filter
- Incontinence (1) Apply Incontinence filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (1) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter