Sexual HealthInfo Center
Sexual Perils of Energy Drinks & Alcohol
Is a Red Bull and vodka or a Jager Bomb one of your standard bar drinks for a night on the town? Then you may be more likely to wake up beside a one night stand the next morning.
HPV Vaccines For Boys
In 2007, Australia began including the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination for girls in its National Immunization Program. Now, it has expanded the program to include boys.
LGBT Patients Find Little Patience in Healthcare
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered ( LGBT ) Americans are gaining more recognition and acceptance in the public eye. Yet many still have limited access to health care services.
HPV Shots Empower the Community
One of the benefits of immunization is that a large enough population of vaccinated individuals can often provide protection even for those not vaccinated in the community.
Sexual Confusion Can Lead to the Bottle
Young adults are exploring their sexuality more than ever. And for some, indecision may put their lives at risk.
Alcohol, Drugs Don’t Impact Sperm Quality
Couples who face fertility problems should heed the latest fertility news: A man’s drinking and smoking habits and other lifestyle factors do not appear to be linked to a man’s swimming sperm count.
Docs Not Hot on HPV Vaccines
Let's call a spade a spade. Since it was first introduced, the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine has been mired in controversy. For a different perspective of the topic, researchers asked doctors what they thought about these shots.
Better Sleep Means Better Sex
For any men out there who have waited to get their sleep apnea diagnosed or treated, here's one reason to do so that's hard to ignore: your sex life will get better.
COPD Limits Sex
Having sex can be quite the workout. It can take the wind right out of you. If you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ( COPD ), shortness of breath might be an even bigger problem during sex.
Potential for Hormone-Free Male "Pill"
Wouldn't it be nice to have a male contraceptive pill without side effects? No such drug is in development yet, but a recent genetic discovery has shown it's possible.
- Gardasil (14) Apply Gardasil filter
- Cervarix (10) Apply Cervarix filter
- Viagra (9) Apply Viagra filter
- Cialis (8) Apply Cialis filter
- Levitra (7) Apply Levitra filter
- Accutane (1) Apply Accutane filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Concerta (1) Apply Concerta filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Kadian (1) Apply Kadian filter
- Lipitor (1) Apply Lipitor filter
- Metadate CD (1) Apply Metadate CD filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Pravachol (1) Apply Pravachol filter
- Quillivant XR (1) Apply Quillivant XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Rocephin (1) Apply Rocephin filter
- Staxyn (1) Apply Staxyn filter
- Stendra (1) Apply Stendra filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Vicodin (1) Apply Vicodin filter
- Yaz (1) Apply Yaz filter
- Zithromax (1) Apply Zithromax filter
- Zocor (1) Apply Zocor filter