Sexual HealthInfo Center
Prostate Cancer Goes Viral
The human papillomavirus (HPV) is linked to a number of cancers. And the Epstein Barr virus is associated with nasal cancer. It turns out these two viruses may have a mysterious association with yet another.
Whack-A-Mole for HPV Vaccine
Sometimes medicine is kind of like a game of whack-a-mole. You whack down one thing, and then another pops up. Some scientists have been worried that could happen with HPV.
Sexting: A Health Risk?
Teens and young adults have more access to technology than ever before. Sexting can have legal and social consequences, but could sexting behavior have health consequences too?
Gonorrhea is Changing
The bacteria responsible for the sexually transmitted infection, gonorrhea, can develop a tolerance for certain antibiotics. New recommendations involve a two-pronged approach.
Sex After Testicular Cancer Has Challenges
Testicular cancer usually strikes young men in their 20s and 30s . It's the most common cancer in this age group and also the most curable. Researchers wanted to know how the cancer and its treatment affect sexual function.
Subtle Long-Term Impacts of Child Abuse
Experiencing abuse as a child means more than a higher risk of mental illness. Researchers are learning that abused children are at risk for various long-term physical issues as well.
ED May Signal Future Heart Trouble
While studies have shown that erectile dysfunction can be a sign of cardiovascular disease in older men, young or middle-aged men with ED may be headed toward heart problems as well.
Swelling of Scrotal Veins Related to ED
Like varicose veins that occur in legs, “varicocele” is also an enlarging of blood vessels. This condition, however, occurs in the testicles and may be linked to erectile dysfunction.
Diabetics Unsatisfied with Sex
Having a disease can change many aspects of your life, including your sex life. With that in mind, researchers asked how diabetes might affect women's sex lives.
ED Tied to Total Kidney Removal
Kidney removal is a serious surgery that comes with some long-term risks, including chronic kidney disease. Now researchers have found it may have an impact on men's sex lives.
- Gardasil (14) Apply Gardasil filter
- Cervarix (10) Apply Cervarix filter
- Viagra (9) Apply Viagra filter
- Cialis (8) Apply Cialis filter
- Levitra (7) Apply Levitra filter
- Accutane (1) Apply Accutane filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Concerta (1) Apply Concerta filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Kadian (1) Apply Kadian filter
- Lipitor (1) Apply Lipitor filter
- Metadate CD (1) Apply Metadate CD filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Pravachol (1) Apply Pravachol filter
- Quillivant XR (1) Apply Quillivant XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Rocephin (1) Apply Rocephin filter
- Staxyn (1) Apply Staxyn filter
- Stendra (1) Apply Stendra filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Vicodin (1) Apply Vicodin filter
- Yaz (1) Apply Yaz filter
- Zithromax (1) Apply Zithromax filter
- Zocor (1) Apply Zocor filter