Tips to Prevent the Common Cold
Cold and flu season has arrived, but that doesn't have to mean you or your family will get sick. Outsmart germs with these simple strategies.
What You Should Know About Antibacterial Soap
When you reach for a bar or bottle of soap labeled "antibacterial," are you thinking it will help keep you from getting sick? If you answered yes, you're not alone, but you may be incorrect.
Let's Talk Turkey
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means you likely have turkey on the brain.
Wiping out Food Poisoning
Maybe you cooked your chicken thoroughly — but is there a chance some of the raw juice splattered on the counter? If so, bacteria could still cause illness, but an easy extra step may help keep you healthy.
Parents Smoking Might Be Heartbreaker for Kids
Many parents may try to step away from their children when they smoke, but children exposed to even small amounts of smoke may grow up to have heart problems.
What Washing Dishes by Hand May Do for Your Child's Allergies
A simple decision like whether to use a dishwasher may affect your child's allergies.
How Your Childhood Could Affect Your Heart Health
You may have more to thank your parents for than just your height and eye color. The way they raised you might affect your heart health as an adult.
Slips, Falls, Burns: The Dangers of Bathing
Many people don't think twice about safety when taking a bath or shower, but dangers may lurk in the bathroom. National Bath Safety Month aims to raise awareness about those dangers.
Tips and Tricks for Winter Health
It's wintertime again — when temperatures take a dive. But don't let your health take a dive as well.
Sleeping on the Sofa May Be Dangerous for Infants
Parents often lay infants on the sofa to keep an eye on them while tending to other things. But new research suggests doing so could be dangerous to the baby.
- (-) Remove Healthy Home filter Healthy Home
- Patient Safety Education (91) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pediatrics (69) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Mental Health (64) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (27) Apply Addictions filter
- Emotional Health (9) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Sleep Disorders (6) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (5) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Stress (4) Apply Stress filter
- Depression (3) Apply Depression filter
- Anxiety Disorders (2) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (1) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Violence Prevention (1) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (60) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Womens Health (39) Apply Womens Health filter
- Mens Health (31) Apply Mens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (25) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (16) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Cancer (15) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (15) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Allergies (10) Apply Allergies filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (10) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Back Pain (3) Apply Back Pain filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (2) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Alzheimers Disease (1) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Epilepsy Seizure Disorders (1) Apply Epilepsy Seizure Disorders filter
- Migraine Headaches (1) Apply Migraine Headaches filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Restless Legs Syndrome (1) Apply Restless Legs Syndrome filter
- Baby (8) Apply Baby filter
- Pulmonary Disease (8) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Dermatology (7) Apply Dermatology filter
- Diabetes (7) Apply Diabetes filter
- Eye Disease (4) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Gastrointestinal (4) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Sexual Health (3) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (3) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Trauma (2) Apply Trauma filter
- Exercise (1) Apply Exercise filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter