How was your experience with Fibrinolysin?
Fibrinolysin Brand Names
Fibrinolysin may be found in some form under the following brand names:
This is not a complete list of Fibrinolysindrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take fibrinolysin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Fibrinolysin dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Fibrinolysin is available in the following doses:
- Chloramphenicol/fibrinolys/desoxyribo Topical Topical Ointment
- Fibrinolysin And Desoxyribonuclease Topical Topical Ointment
- Fibrinolysin And Desoxyribonuclease Topical Topical Powder For Reconstitution
Forms of Medication
Fibrinolysin is available in the following forms:
- Topical Ointment