Ethambutol And Isoniazid
Patient Ratings for Ethambutol & Isoniazid
How was your experience with Ethambutol & Isoniazid?
Uses of Ethambutol And Isoniazid
Ethambutol And Isoniazid Brand Names
Ethambutol And Isoniazid Drug Class
Ethambutol And Isoniazid is part of the drug class:
Ethambutol And Isoniazid Interactions
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE/ETHAMBUTOL
- FOSPHENYTOIN SODIUM/ISONIAZID
This is not a complete list of Ethambutol And Isoniaziddrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Ethambutol And Isoniazid and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.
There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Ethambutol / Isoniazid should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.
No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Ethambutol / Isoniazid should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
Ethambutol And Isoniazid Dosage
The Ethambutol And Isoniazid dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Ethambutol And Isoniazid is available in the following doses:
- Ethambutol 100 Mg Oral Tablet
- Ethambutol 400 Mg Oral Tablet
- Isoniazid 100 Mg Oral Tablet
- Isoniazid 100 Mg/ml Intramuscular Solution
- Isoniazid 300 Mg Oral Tablet
- Isoniazid 50 Mg/5 Ml Oral Syrup
- Isoniazid-rifampin 150 Mg-300 Mg Oral Capsule
- Isoniazid/pyrazinamide/rifampin 50 Mg-300 Mg-120 Mg Oral Tablet