Sexual HealthInfo Center
What Exercise Might Do for Men's Sexual Health
Staying active could benefit more than just heart health in men.
Women, Sex and Sjogren's Syndrome
Sjogren's syndrome — many have never heard of it. This condition with the hard-to-pronounce name (it's "show-grins") is a common autoimmune disease, however, and it may be linked to sexual problems in women.
Breathe Easy, Parents: Vaccine Not Tied to More STDs
Some parents have raised concerns that vaccinating young girls against HPV, a sexually transmitted illness, might lead to more unsafe sexual activity in these girls. New evidence, however, suggests that's not the case — and the vaccine could prevent serious health problems.
When Taking Rx Safely Means Taking Birth Control Seriously
For people with severe acne, prescription medication can work when cleansers and ointments fail. Some of those medications, however, can lead to problems if the patient becomes pregnant.
A Clean Vaccine
It's a clean vaccine — the HPV shot doesn't appear to raise patients' risk of nervous system diseases.
Getting Healthy May Improve Men's Fertility
Health problems that seem unrelated to men's fertility — like diabetes or high blood pressure — may damage men's sperm. And men can take steps that can both improve their overall health and make them more fertile.
Early Artery Disease May Signal Erectile Dysfunction Later
Signs of heart disease can be worrying at any age. A new study found that early signs of artery disease can signal more than just future heart problems in men.
Low T May Worsen Heart Risks in Men With Diabetes
Diabetes and low testosterone may each increase the risk of heart disease. Having both may push that risk even higher.
Experts Recommended Against Testosterone Therapy for Healthy Women
When a woman hits menopause, her hormone levels may change substantially. In some cases, menopausal women may need hormone therapy. Today, the Endocrine Society issued its clinical guidelines for androgen therapy in women.
Recommendations to Reduce STDs Focus on Teens, At-Risk Adults
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) continue to be a major health concern. New recommendations call for more measures to address this problem.
- Gardasil (14) Apply Gardasil filter
- Cervarix (10) Apply Cervarix filter
- Viagra (9) Apply Viagra filter
- Cialis (8) Apply Cialis filter
- Levitra (7) Apply Levitra filter
- Accutane (1) Apply Accutane filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Concerta (1) Apply Concerta filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Kadian (1) Apply Kadian filter
- Lipitor (1) Apply Lipitor filter
- Metadate CD (1) Apply Metadate CD filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Pravachol (1) Apply Pravachol filter
- Quillivant XR (1) Apply Quillivant XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Rocephin (1) Apply Rocephin filter
- Staxyn (1) Apply Staxyn filter
- Stendra (1) Apply Stendra filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Vicodin (1) Apply Vicodin filter
- Yaz (1) Apply Yaz filter
- Zithromax (1) Apply Zithromax filter
- Zocor (1) Apply Zocor filter