Migraine HeadachesInfo Center
Genes Linked to Migraines Discovered
For migraine sufferers, the sudden debilitating onset can be excruciating yet unexplained. However researchers have discovered a genetic link that might begin to explain why.
Headaches from the Heart
Of the 15 percent of U.S. children who suffer from migraines, about one-third of all children, have migraines with aura - which involve a set of symptoms such as flashes of light, blind spots, and tingling. New research shows these migraines in children may be related to a certain heart defect.
Weighing in on Migraines
Girls who suffer with migraines are more likely than their peers to gain extra weight during adulthood, according to new research.
- Relpax (3) Apply Relpax filter
- Botox (2) Apply Botox filter
- Depakote (2) Apply Depakote filter
- Maxalt (2) Apply Maxalt filter
- Topamax (2) Apply Topamax filter
- Amerge (1) Apply Amerge filter
- Axert (1) Apply Axert filter
- Frova (1) Apply Frova filter
- Imitrex (1) Apply Imitrex filter
- Lamictal (1) Apply Lamictal filter
- Toprol XL (1) Apply Toprol XL filter