How was your experience with Chorionic Gonadotrophin?
Uses of Chorionic Gonadotrophin
Chorionic Gonadotrophin is used in the treatment of:
- Infertility, Female
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Chorionic Gonadotrophin Brand Names
Chorionic Gonadotrophin Drug Class
Chorionic Gonadotrophin is part of the drug class:
Chorionic Gonadotrophin Interactions
This is not a complete list of Chorionic Gonadotrophindrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Chorionic Gonadotrophin Dosage
Take chorionic gonadotrophin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Chorionic Gonadotrophin dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Chorionic Gonadotrophin is available in the following doses:
- Chorionic Gonadotropin (hcg) 10000 Units Intramuscular Powder For Injection
- Chorionic Gonadotropin (hcg) 20000 Units Injectable Powder For Injection
- Chorionic Gonadotropin (hcg) 5000 Units Intramuscular Powder For Injection
Forms of Medication
Chorionic Gonadotrophin is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Solution
- Prefilled Syringe