Environmental Concerns Lead to Inhaler Change
When health officials announce the phase out of a treatment option, it is often due to concerns about patients' health and safety. However, in the case of some soon to be phased-out inhalers, the concern is less about the health of patients and more about the health of the environment.
Diseases that May Go Hand in Hand
Patients who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) face a greater risk of developing shingles compared to those without COPD. The risk becomes even greater for those taking oral steroids for COPD.
- (-) Remove Combivent filter Combivent
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Proventil HFA (1) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Pulmicort Respules (1) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Ventolin HFA (1) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Xopenex HFA (1) Apply Xopenex HFA filter