Inflammatory Disease Rx Gets Green Light
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new medication to treat multiple chronic inflammatory diseases.
Another Biosimilar Gets a Green Light
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved another biosimilar. This one is meant to treat multiple conditions that affect the immune system.
Green Light for Biosimilar to Humira
The US Food and Drug Administration has approved its fourth biosimilar.
Second Biosimilar Gets FDA Nod
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the second-ever biosimilar, and it's meant to treat multiple conditions that affect the immune system.
How Dermatologists Could Help IBD Patients
Skin lesions are a common but unpleasant side effect of the anti-TNF drugs often used to treat patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). But discontinuing treatment is not recommended.
Ulcerative Colitis: Surgery May Be the Best Choice
Sometimes going under the knife can be a good thing.
FDA Gives Thumbs Up to New IBD Rx
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Entyvio (vedolizumab) injection to treat adult patients with moderate to severe ulcerative colitis and adult patients with moderate to severe Crohn‘s disease.
IBD Could Affect Your Heart
Inflammatory bowel diseases are serious conditions on their own. But they also can lead to life-threatening complications that may extend to organs beyond the digestive system — even to the heart.
IBD vs IBS: Different Disorders
Irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease may affect the same organ, but that’s pretty much where the similarities end.
Factors Behind Low Bone Density in IBD
Patients with inflammatory bowel disease have an increased risk of low bone density. Vitamin deficiency appears to be only one factor increasing the risk.
- Humira (4) Apply Humira filter
- Imuran (3) Apply Imuran filter
- Remicade (3) Apply Remicade filter
- Enbrel (2) Apply Enbrel filter
- Simponi (2) Apply Simponi filter
- Accutane (1) Apply Accutane filter
- Amitiza (1) Apply Amitiza filter
- Amnesteem (1) Apply Amnesteem filter
- Cimzia (1) Apply Cimzia filter
- Claravis (1) Apply Claravis filter
- Pentasa (1) Apply Pentasa filter
- Uceris (1) Apply Uceris filter
- (-) Remove Gastrointestinal filter Gastrointestinal
- Dermatology (8) Apply Dermatology filter
- Cancer (6) Apply Cancer filter
- Rheumatic Disease (5) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (3) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (3) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Pediatrics (2) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Womens Health (2) Apply Womens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter