Drug Overdoses on the Rise
Drug overdose deaths are on the rise, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
How to Help Prevent Heart Failure
Lifestyle choices may help prevent heart failure, including a type that's usually resistant to available therapies, a new study found.
Alcohol Ads May Reach the Wrong Crowd
Young people who aren't old enough to legally drink alcohol may be seeing alcohol-related ads online, according to a new study.
Pet Medications Can Put Kids at Risk
Many parents know the importance of keeping their medicines out of the reach of children to prevent accidental exposure. But where are you storing your pets' medications?
Several Supplements May Contain Hidden Ingredients
Consumers, beware! Imported products marketed as dietary supplements for weight loss or erectile dysfunction may do you more harm than good.
Check Your Skin Care Products for This Ingredient
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a warning for certain over-the-counter (OTC) skin products.
How Ads Might Be Unsafe for Your Baby
Ads for sleep products and bedding often promote unsafe infant sleep environments that could raise the risk for sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), a new study found.
What's Really in Your Child's Juice?
Low-calorie sweeteners like aspartame are a growing part of American children's diets, according to a new study.
FDA Warns About Cancer 'Cure'
PNC-27, a product being promoted as a treatment or cure for cancer, may contain bacteria, according to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Parental Obesity Might Affect Child Development
Dad's weight may be tied to his child's personal-social functioning, according to a new study.
- (-) Remove Healthy Home filter Healthy Home
- Patient Safety Education (91) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pediatrics (69) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Mental Health (64) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (27) Apply Addictions filter
- Emotional Health (9) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Sleep Disorders (6) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (5) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Stress (4) Apply Stress filter
- Depression (3) Apply Depression filter
- Anxiety Disorders (2) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (1) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Violence Prevention (1) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (60) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Womens Health (39) Apply Womens Health filter
- Mens Health (31) Apply Mens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (25) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (16) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Cancer (15) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (15) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Allergies (10) Apply Allergies filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (10) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Back Pain (3) Apply Back Pain filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (2) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Alzheimers Disease (1) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Epilepsy Seizure Disorders (1) Apply Epilepsy Seizure Disorders filter
- Migraine Headaches (1) Apply Migraine Headaches filter
- Parkinsons Disease (1) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Restless Legs Syndrome (1) Apply Restless Legs Syndrome filter
- Baby (8) Apply Baby filter
- Pulmonary Disease (8) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Dermatology (7) Apply Dermatology filter
- Diabetes (7) Apply Diabetes filter
- Eye Disease (4) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Gastrointestinal (4) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Sexual Health (3) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (3) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Trauma (2) Apply Trauma filter
- Exercise (1) Apply Exercise filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter