Ticarcillin treats several different types of bacterial infections. May cause diarrhea. Tell your doctor if your diarrhea is severe.
How was your experience with Ticarcillin?
Uses of Ticarcillin
Ticarcillin is used in the treatment of:
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Skin Diseases, Infectious
- Soft Tissue Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Ticarcillin Brand Names
Ticarcillin may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Ticarcillin Drug Class
Ticarcillin is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
This is not a complete list of Ticarcillindrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take ticarcillin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Ticarcillin dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Ticarcillin is available in the following doses:
- Ticarcillin 1 G Injectable Powder For Injection
- Ticarcillin 20 G Injectable Powder For Injection
- Ticarcillin 3 G Injectable Powder For Injection
- Ticarcillin 30 G Injectable Powder For Injection
Forms of Medication
Ticarcillin is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Solution