Celebrities with Overactive Bladders

Stephen King (cont.)

Self-diagnosis can always lead to scares, as it did with King. If you experience symptoms of OAB, it’s best to go to your doctor first. Your doctor will ask you questions about your symptoms and will perform tests to be able to determine if you have OAB. If an OAB diagnosis is made, your doctor can then recommend the necessary course of action.
Reviewed by: 
Review Date: 
September 25, 2015

Last Updated:
September 25, 2015