Located in downtown Carl Junction in a bank building originally built in 1893, Bruner Drugs was first established in 1975 by Roger Bruner. In 1995, Bruner sold the store to the Osborn family. Jerry Botts who started working for Osborn after graduating with a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1994, bought the property in 1995. Jerry later received a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in 2005. Everyone at Bruner Drugs strives to keep the small town values alive and to address all customers' needs on an individual basis. The only thing old fashioned about us is our service.
Phone Number: 417-649-7021
Address: 102 South Main Street, Carl Junction, MO 64834
Map: click here