Mesoridazine treats schizophrenia. This medication is no longer available in the United States.
How was your experience with Mesoridazine?
Uses of Mesoridazine
Mesoridazine is used in the treatment of:
- Psychotic Disorders
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Mesoridazine Brand Names
Mesoridazine may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Mesoridazine Drug Class
Mesoridazine is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- ALATROFLOXACIN MESYLATE/MESORIDAZINE
- FLUVOXAMINE MALEATE/MESORIDAZINE
- MESORIDAZINE/QUETIAPINE FUMARATE
- MESORIDAZINE/SODIUM OXYBATE
- MESORIDAZINE/TOREMIFENE CITRATE
This is not a complete list of Mesoridazinedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take mesoridazine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Mesoridazine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Mesoridazine is available in the following doses:
- Mesoridazine 10 Mg Oral Tablet
- Mesoridazine 100 Mg Oral Tablet
- Mesoridazine 25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Mesoridazine 25 Mg/ml Injectable Solution
- Mesoridazine 25 Mg/ml Oral Concentrate
- Mesoridazine 50 Mg Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Mesoridazine is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Solution
- Oral Solution
- Oral Tablet