How was your experience with Lactic Acid?
Uses of Lactic Acid
Lactic Acid is used in the treatment of:
- Facial Dermatoses
Lactic Acid is used in the prevention of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Lactic Acid Brand Names
Lactic Acid may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Lactic Acid Drug Class
Lactic Acid is part of the drug class:
Lactic Acid Interactions
This is not a complete list of Lactic Aciddrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Lactic Acid Dosage
Take lactic acid exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Lactic Acid dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Lactic Acid is available in the following doses:
- Coal Tar/lactic Acid/salicylic Acid Topical 2%-5%-3% Topical Lotion
- Lactic Acid Topical 10% Topical Cream
- Lactic Acid Topical 10% Topical Lotion
- Lactic Acid Topical 5% Topical Cream
- Lactic Acid Topical 5% Topical Lotion
- Lactic Acid Topical 85% Compounding Solution
- Lactic Acid-urea Topical 2%-10% Topical Lotion