How was your experience with Glycine?
Uses of Glycine
Glycine is used in the treatment of:
- Peptic Ulcer
Glycine is used in the prevention of:
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Glycine Brand Names
Glycine may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Glycine Drug Class
Glycine is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Glycinedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take glycine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Glycine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Glycine is available in the following doses:
- Glycine Irrigation 1.5% Irrigation Solution
- Glycine Irrigation Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Glycine is available in the following forms:
- Disintegrating Tablet
- Injectable Solution
- Irrigation Solution
- Oral Capsule
- Oral Tablet