Patient Ratings for Furazolidone
How was your experience with Furazolidone?
Uses of Furazolidone
Furazolidone is used in the treatment of:
- Dysentery, Bacillary
- Salmonella Infections, Animal
- Staphylococcal Infections
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Furazolidone Brand Names
Furazolidone may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Furazolidone Drug Class
Furazolidone is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- FURAZOLIDONE/NARATRIPTAN HYDROCHLORIDE
This is not a complete list of Furazolidonedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take furazolidone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Furazolidone dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Furazolidone is available in the following doses:
- Furazolidone 100 Mg Oral Tablet
- Furazolidone 50 Mg/15 Ml Oral Suspension
Forms of Medication
Furazolidone is available in the following forms:
- Oral Suspension
- Oral Tablet