How was your experience with Collagen?
Collagen Drug Class
Collagen is part of the drug classes:
This is not a complete list of Collagendrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take collagen exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Collagen dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Collagen is available in the following doses:
- Aloe Vera/collagen/lidocaine Topical Topical Gel
- Aloe/collagen/lidocai/na Hyaluronate Topical Topical Gel
- Collagen Topical Topical Gel
- Collagen Topical Topical Pad
- Collagen Topical Topical Powder
- Collagen Topical Topical Sponge
Forms of Medication
Collagen is available in the following forms:
- Oral Capsule