How was your experience with Choline Salicylate?
Uses of Choline Salicylate
Choline Salicylate is used in the treatment of:
- Arthritis, Rheumatoid
- Rheumatic Fever
Choline Salicylate is used in the prevention of:
- Choline Deficiency
- Infant Nutrition Disorders
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Choline Salicylate Brand Names
Choline Salicylate Drug Class
Choline Salicylate is part of the drug class:
Choline Salicylate Interactions
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- ANISINDIONE/CHOLINE SALICYLATE
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE/DICUMAROL
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE/HEPARIN
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE/KETOROLAC
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE/METHOTREXATE
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE/PHENPROCOUMON
- CHOLINE SALICYLATE/WARFARIN
This is not a complete list of Choline Salicylatedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Choline Salicylate and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Choline Salicylate falls into category C:
In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.
There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Choline Salicylate should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.
No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Choline Salicylate should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
Choline Salicylate Dosage
Take choline salicylate exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Choline Salicylate dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Choline Salicylate is available in the following doses:
- Choline Salicylate 870 Mg/5 Ml Oral Liquid
- Choline Salicylate-magnesium Salicylate 1000 Mg Oral Tablet
- Choline Salicylate-magnesium Salicylate 500 Mg Oral Tablet
- Choline Salicylate-magnesium Salicylate 500 Mg/5 Ml Oral Liquid
- Choline Salicylate-magnesium Salicylate 750 Mg Oral Tablet