Patient Ratings for Calcium Phosphate
How was your experience with Calcium Phosphate?
Uses of Calcium Phosphate
Calcium Phosphate is used in the treatment of:
- Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal
Calcium Phosphate is used in the prevention of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Calcium Phosphate Brand Names
Calcium Phosphate Drug Class
Calcium Phosphate is part of the drug class:
Calcium Phosphate Interactions
This is not a complete list of Calcium Phosphatedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Calcium Phosphate Dosage
Take calcium phosphate exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Calcium Phosphate dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Calcium Phosphate is available in the following doses:
- Calcium-vitamin D 105 Mg-120 Intl Units Oral Tablet
- Calcium-vitamin D 117 Mg-133 Intl Units Oral Tablet
- Calcium-vitamin D 232 Mg-200 Intl Units Oral Tablet, Chewable
- Calcium-vitamin D 250 Mg-400 Intl Units Oral Tablet, Chewable
- Calcium/folic Acid/ginger/pyridoxine Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Calcium Phosphate is available in the following forms:
- Oral Suspension
- Oral Tablet