America, How Are You Sleeping?
Having difficulty sleeping can seep into all aspects of a person's life. It's not uncommon for adults to turn to medications to help them get some shut-eye. How many use prescriptions for this issue?
Sleeping Pills May Carry High Risks
When counting sheep and hot herbal tea doesn't work, people may turn to sleeping pills to help get a good night's rest. But the long-term risks of these medications may not be worth it.
Possible Hidden Risks in Sleeping Pills
One type of sleeping pill can treat several other conditions, like insomnia, epilepsy and anxiety. But it may also weaken the immune system.
- (-) Remove Restoril filter Restoril
- Ambien (2) Apply Ambien filter
- Ambien CR (2) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Lunesta (2) Apply Lunesta filter
- Sonata (2) Apply Sonata filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Halcion (1) Apply Halcion filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Rozerem (1) Apply Rozerem filter
- Valium (1) Apply Valium filter