Looking Closer at ADHD and Obesity
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be well known, but there is still a great deal that scientists don't know about it.
Filling Prescriptions Before It’s Time
One of the more difficult forms of drug abuse to control among teens is prescription drug abuse. Prescription drugs, like stimulants prescribed for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, can be abused for recreational purposes.
Fewer Kids' Meds Prescribed - Except for ADHD
Though the past decade has seen increases in prescription drugs used among adults, the use of doctor-prescribed medications among children has actually declined - with some exceptions.
- (-) Remove Concerta filter Concerta
- Adderall (2) Apply Adderall filter
- Vyvanse (2) Apply Vyvanse filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter