Kids These Days… and Their Rx
It's important to treat mental illness. But some people have concerns that children are over-treated with medications. Research evidence does show an increase in some psychiatric meds for kids.
New Migraine Guidelines Stress Prevention
Many patients suffering from chronic migraines may be eligible to take preventative medications, yet few take them. New guidelines for treating migraines stress using available therapies to prevent such attacks.
- (-) Remove Topamax filter Topamax
- Depakote (2) Apply Depakote filter
- Lamictal (2) Apply Lamictal filter
- Gralise (1) Apply Gralise filter
- Horizant (1) Apply Horizant filter
- Neurontin (1) Apply Neurontin filter
- Tegretol (1) Apply Tegretol filter
- Toprol XL (1) Apply Toprol XL filter
- Trileptal (1) Apply Trileptal filter
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter