Diseases that May Go Hand in Hand
Patients who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) face a greater risk of developing shingles compared to those without COPD. The risk becomes even greater for those taking oral steroids for COPD.
That Long and Dusty Road
Past research has shown that living close to busy roadways increases the risk of asthma in developed countries. Now, a new study shows that the same holds true Peru, a developing country.
You're Doing It Wrong
Once asthma and lung disease patients leave the hospital and are no longer under the supervision of physicians, they are likely to misuse their respiratory inhalers, according to new research.
- (-) Remove Ventolin HFA filter Ventolin HFA
- Proventil HFA (3) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Pulmicort Respules (2) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Xopenex HFA (1) Apply Xopenex HFA filter