Should Older People Still Get Colorectal Cancer Screenings?
Health officials say colorectal cancer screening can stop after age 75 in some cases. But could there be a benefit to continuing screening after that age?
What Causes Colorectal Cancer?
Several non-genetic factors may increase your risk for colorectal cancer.
Colorectal Cancer FAQs
There will be 101,000 new cases of colon cancer and over 44,000 new cases of rectal cancer in the United States this year, the American Cancer Society (ACS) estimates. Here's what you need to know.
Approved: First Biosimilar Rx for Cancer
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the United States' first biosimilar drug to treat cancer.
How Diet May Affect Your Colorectal Cancer Risk
The foods you eat may have an impact on your risk for colorectal cancer, according to a new report.
The Link Between Statins and Colorectal Cancer
In a new study, researchers took a closer look at the relationship between statins, cholesterol and colorectal cancer.
What's Behind the USPSTF's Aspirin Guidance
The US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) just released new guidance on daily aspirin to prevent cardiovascular disease (CVD) and colorectal cancer. But what was behind that recommendation?
Is a Daily Aspirin Right for You?
The US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) has issued a recommendation on taking aspirin for heart attack, stroke and colorectal cancer prevention for certain patients.
Colorectal Cancer Q&A
Over 136,000 people were diagnosed with colorectal cancer in the United States last year, reports the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Here's what you need to know.
For Colorectal Patients, Surgery May Not Be Enough
A colonoscopy is a medical procedure that uses a thin, flexible tube to examine the colon. Although invasive and sometimes uncomfortable, colonoscopies are essential screening tools. And that may be especially true for colorectal cancer patients.
- Xeloda (2) Apply Xeloda filter
- Adrucil (1) Apply Adrucil filter
- Avastin (1) Apply Avastin filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Eloxatin (1) Apply Eloxatin filter
- Erbitux (1) Apply Erbitux filter
- Fosamax (1) Apply Fosamax filter
- Gardasil (1) Apply Gardasil filter
- Stivarga (1) Apply Stivarga filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- (-) Remove Rectal Cancer filter Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer (143) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (15) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Lung Cancer (13) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (10) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Liver Cancer (7) Apply Liver Cancer filter
- Stomach Cancer (7) Apply Stomach Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (6) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Esophageal Cancer (5) Apply Esophageal Cancer filter
- Pancreatic Cancer (5) Apply Pancreatic Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (3) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Brain Cancer (2) Apply Brain Cancer filter
- Female Cancer (2) Apply Female Cancer filter
- Gall Bladder Cancer (2) Apply Gall Bladder Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (2) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (2) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer (1) Apply Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (1) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Testicular Cancer (1) Apply Testicular Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (1) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- Vulvar Cancer (1) Apply Vulvar Cancer filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (23) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Cardiovascular (9) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Patient Safety Education (9) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Womens Health (8) Apply Womens Health filter
- Mental Health (7) Apply Mental Health filter
- Mens Health (5) Apply Mens Health filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Gastrointestinal (4) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Infectious Disease (3) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (1) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer