Some Antidepressants Led to Less Weight Gain
Taking any medication means potentially experiencing its possible side effects. Concern about antidepressants' side effects may prevent some individuals from taking them.
When the Season Brings the Blues
Wintertime is a time of gift-giving and festive holidays, when joy is supposed to ring through the air like the jingles of Salvation Army bell ringers. So why do you feel so sad?
Taking Antidepressants When the Baby's Due
Women who have anxiety or depression have important decisions to make about their medications when they are pregnant. Though these medications may carry some risks, not taking them has risks too.
Feeling Blue… While Pregnant
Pregnant women with depression have tough choices to make. Do they treat the depression with medication or skip the meds? How might either choice affect their baby?
Baby Language Linked to Mom’s Mood
One of the concerns about taking antidepressants while pregnant is the possible effects on the baby. Surprisingly, these medications may help a baby's language development.
Nursing Home Falls Linked to Antidepressants
Depression is a very common diagnosis among the elderly, and nearly 1.6 million nursing home residents take some type of antidepressant. Unfortunately, some of these drugs seem to lead to an increased risk for falling.
- (-) Remove Effexor filter Effexor
- Lexapro (5) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (5) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (5) Apply Prozac filter
- Zoloft (5) Apply Zoloft filter
- Celexa (4) Apply Celexa filter
- Wellbutrin (2) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Wellbutrin XL (2) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter