A New Rx for Crohn’s Disease
There's a new treatment for Crohn's disease.
Inflammatory Disease Rx Gets Green Light
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new medication to treat multiple chronic inflammatory diseases.
Another Biosimilar Gets a Green Light
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved another biosimilar. This one is meant to treat multiple conditions that affect the immune system.
Biologics Show Promise for Bowels
Biologic treatments for inflammatory bowel diseases may help heal the intestines, a new study found.
Green Light for Biosimilar to Humira
The US Food and Drug Administration has approved its fourth biosimilar.
Second Biosimilar Gets FDA Nod
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the second-ever biosimilar, and it's meant to treat multiple conditions that affect the immune system.
How Dermatologists Could Help IBD Patients
Skin lesions are a common but unpleasant side effect of the anti-TNF drugs often used to treat patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). But discontinuing treatment is not recommended.
FDA Approves Rx to Treat Crohn's Disease in Kids
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new treatment for Crohn's disease in children. It is the first treatment for pediatric Crohn's approved to be administered at home.
FDA Gives Thumbs Up to New IBD Rx
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Entyvio (vedolizumab) injection to treat adult patients with moderate to severe ulcerative colitis and adult patients with moderate to severe Crohn‘s disease.
IBD Could Affect Your Heart
Inflammatory bowel diseases are serious conditions on their own. But they also can lead to life-threatening complications that may extend to organs beyond the digestive system — even to the heart.
- Humira (10) Apply Humira filter
- Remicade (9) Apply Remicade filter
- Imuran (5) Apply Imuran filter
- Cimzia (4) Apply Cimzia filter
- Enbrel (3) Apply Enbrel filter
- Purinethol (3) Apply Purinethol filter
- Asacol (2) Apply Asacol filter
- Tysabri (2) Apply Tysabri filter
- Accutane (1) Apply Accutane filter
- Actonel (1) Apply Actonel filter
- Amitiza (1) Apply Amitiza filter
- Amnesteem (1) Apply Amnesteem filter
- Atelvia (1) Apply Atelvia filter
- Claravis (1) Apply Claravis filter
- Methotrexate (1) Apply Methotrexate filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Simponi (1) Apply Simponi filter
- Thalomid (1) Apply Thalomid filter
- (-) Remove Gastrointestinal filter Gastrointestinal
- Dermatology (10) Apply Dermatology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (8) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cancer (7) Apply Cancer filter
- Rheumatic Disease (7) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Mental Health (5) Apply Mental Health filter
- Cardiovascular (4) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (4) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Pediatrics (4) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Infectious Disease (3) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Womens Health (3) Apply Womens Health filter
- Gout (1) Apply Gout filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter