Patient Ratings for Attapulgite
How was your experience with Attapulgite?
Uses of Attapulgite
Attapulgite is used in the treatment of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Attapulgite Brand Names
Attapulgite Drug Class
Attapulgite is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Attapulgitedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take attapulgite exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Attapulgite dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Attapulgite is available in the following doses:
- Attapulgite 600 Mg Oral Tablet, Chewable
- Attapulgite 600 Mg/15 Ml Oral Suspension
- Attapulgite 750 Mg Oral Tablet
- Attapulgite 750 Mg/15 Ml Oral Suspension
- Attapulgite 750 Mg/5 Ml Oral Suspension
Forms of Medication
Attapulgite is available in the following forms:
- Oral Solution
- Oral Suspension
- Oral Tablet
- Topical Lotion