How was your experience with Tripelennamine?
Uses of Tripelennamine
Tripelennamine is used in the treatment of:
- Rhinitis, Allergic, Perennial
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Tripelennamine Brand Names
Tripelennamine Drug Class
Tripelennamine is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Tripelennaminedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take tripelennamine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Tripelennamine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Tripelennamine is available in the following doses:
- Tripelennamine 100 Mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Tripelennamine 25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Tripelennamine 50 Mg Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Tripelennamine is available in the following forms:
- Extended Release Tablet
- Oral Solution
- Oral Tablet
- Topical Cream
- Topical Gel
- Topical Solution