Meprobamate treats anxiety disorders. Do not drink alcohol while taking meprobamate.
How was your experience with Meprobamate?
Uses of Meprobamate
Meprobamate is used in the treatment of:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Muscle Rigidity
- Muscle Spasticity
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Meprobamate Brand Names
Meprobamate Drug Class
Meprobamate is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- MEPROBAMATE/SODIUM OXYBATE
This is not a complete list of Meprobamatedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take meprobamate exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Meprobamate dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Meprobamate is available in the following doses:
- Aspirin-meprobamate 325 Mg-200 Mg Oral Tablet
- Conjugated Estrogens-meprobamate 0.45 Mg-200 Mg Oral Tablet
- Conjugated Estrogens-meprobamate 0.45 Mg-400 Mg Oral Tablet
- Meprobamate 200 Mg Oral Tablet
- Meprobamate 400 Mg Oral Tablet
- Meprobamate 600 Mg Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Meprobamate is available in the following forms:
- Extended Release Capsule
- Oral Tablet