Antidepressants and Pregnancy: A Trade Off
Expectant mothers with depression or anxiety may debate whether to continue or cease taking their mood meds during pregnancy, and it appears their babies are likely affected either way.
Antidepressants Linked to Autism?
Taking antidepressant during the first three months of pregnancy could pose an increased risk of autism spectrum disorder for newborns. According to autism experts, women who take antidepressants should seek advice from their doctor or therapist.
- (-) Remove Celexa filter Celexa
- (-) Remove Lexapro filter Lexapro
- Paxil (11) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (11) Apply Prozac filter
- Zoloft (9) Apply Zoloft filter
- Effexor (5) Apply Effexor filter
- Wellbutrin (3) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Cymbalta (2) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Wellbutrin XL (2) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Fluoxetine (1) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (7) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Womens Health (3) Apply Womens Health filter
- Pediatrics (2) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (1) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter