Some Antidepressants Led to Less Weight Gain
Taking any medication means potentially experiencing its possible side effects. Concern about antidepressants' side effects may prevent some individuals from taking them.
Taking Antidepressants When the Baby's Due
Women who have anxiety or depression have important decisions to make about their medications when they are pregnant. Though these medications may carry some risks, not taking them has risks too.
Antidepressants and the Heart
Last year, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned that Celexa may affect heart function. So, researchers wanted to know if this was true for other types of antidepressants.
- (-) Remove Effexor filter Effexor
- (-) Remove Wellbutrin filter Wellbutrin
- Celexa (3) Apply Celexa filter
- Lexapro (3) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (3) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (3) Apply Prozac filter
- Zoloft (3) Apply Zoloft filter
- Cymbalta (2) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Wellbutrin XL (1) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter