Looking Closer at ADHD and Obesity
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be well known, but there is still a great deal that scientists don't know about it.
Fewer Kids' Meds Prescribed - Except for ADHD
Though the past decade has seen increases in prescription drugs used among adults, the use of doctor-prescribed medications among children has actually declined - with some exceptions.
Help for Adult ADHD
While attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is most commonly associated with children, adults suffer from it too. New research shows certain medications improve adult ADHD symptoms.
- (-) Remove Concerta filter Concerta
- (-) Remove Vyvanse filter Vyvanse
- Adderall (3) Apply Adderall filter
- Strattera (2) Apply Strattera filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter