Slowing Prediabetes Defuses Heart Disease
For those with prediabetes, blood sugar levels are high but not high enough to be diabetes. If patients don’t take action, however, they risk getting not only diabetes but heart disease as well.
Blood Sugar Plummets, Heart Risk Climbs
Diabetes patients have to keep a watchful eye on their blood sugar level. If it dips extremely low, they can run the risk of developing a host of health issues, including heart disease.
Kids with Diabetes Worse Off Than Adults
As the obesity rate among young people has climbed, so has the rate of type 2 diabetes. Adolescents who get the disease may face more health problems than those who get it as an adult.
New Diabetes Rx Delivers Results
While several medications are already on the market to treat diabetes, not all patients have the desired control over their blood sugar levels. Alogliptin may offer a fresh option.
- (-) Remove Glucophage filter Glucophage
- Glucophage XR (11) Apply Glucophage XR filter
- Metformin (5) Apply Metformin filter
- Actos (4) Apply Actos filter
- Avandia (2) Apply Avandia filter
- Januvia (2) Apply Januvia filter
- Avandamet (1) Apply Avandamet filter
- Byetta (1) Apply Byetta filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Invokana (1) Apply Invokana filter
- Kazano (1) Apply Kazano filter
- Lantus (1) Apply Lantus filter
- Levemir (1) Apply Levemir filter
- Lipitor (1) Apply Lipitor filter
- Nesina (1) Apply Nesina filter
- Onglyza (1) Apply Onglyza filter
- Oseni (1) Apply Oseni filter
- Tradjenta (1) Apply Tradjenta filter
- Victoza (1) Apply Victoza filter
- Zocor (1) Apply Zocor filter