Feeling Blue… While Pregnant
Pregnant women with depression have tough choices to make. Do they treat the depression with medication or skip the meds? How might either choice affect their baby?
What Should You Take When Pregnant?
The small amount of evidence available about medications and pregnancy makes it tough for women to make informed decisions. Fortunately, researchers are learning more all the time.
Baby Language Linked to Mom’s Mood
One of the concerns about taking antidepressants while pregnant is the possible effects on the baby. Surprisingly, these medications may help a baby's language development.
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- (-) Remove Healthy Development filter Healthy Development
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Womens Health (2) Apply Womens Health filter