Looking Closer at ADHD and Obesity
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be well known, but there is still a great deal that scientists don't know about it.
Rare Risk of Long-Lasting Erections from ADHD Medications
FDA is warning that methylphenidate products, one type of stimulant drug used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), may in rare instances cause prolonged and sometimes painful erections known as priapism.
- (-) Remove Daytrana filter Daytrana
- (-) Remove Ritalin filter Ritalin
- Concerta (2) Apply Concerta filter
- Focalin (2) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (2) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Ritalin LA (2) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Metadate CD (1) Apply Metadate CD filter
- Quillivant XR (1) Apply Quillivant XR filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Vyvanse (1) Apply Vyvanse filter