Testicular Cancer: What You Need to Know
Testicular cancer is somewhat rare, but it does happen and can be deadly in some cases. Inform yourself about this highly treatable disease to learn the symptoms, risk factors and treatments.
Reducing Men's Cancer Risk
Everyday choices can play a significant role in your risk of cancer, regardless of your gender. Here are some specific steps men can take to reduce their cancer risk.
What You Need to Know for Men's Health Month
June is Men's Health Month. Read on to learn what you can do this month to lower your risk of prostate cancer.
Summer Sun Safety
Do you ever wonder why your parents always nagged you about putting on sunscreen? This summer, take some time to learn more about sun safety.
Breast Cancer Rx Now Approved for Men
A breast cancer medication that was previously approved for women can now be used to treat men with advanced breast cancer.
Colorectal Cancer FAQs
There will be 101,000 new cases of colon cancer and over 44,000 new cases of rectal cancer in the United States this year, the American Cancer Society (ACS) estimates. Here's what you need to know.
Heated Tobacco Devices: Not a Safe Option
New heated tobacco devices are not a safe alternative to smoking traditional cigarettes or using electronic cigarettes, according to a new study.
The Importance of Cancer Screenings
Skipping recommended cancer screenings could put you at risk of fatal health problems, according to a new study.
'Movember' Shines Spotlight on Men's Health
It's not just about letting your facial hair grow wild — "Movember" is about men's health, and that includes suicide, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
Preventing Infection During Cancer Treatment
Fighting cancer often demands surgery, radiation, chemotherapy or a combination of the three, all of which have risk factors of their own. These risk factors include infections.
- Propecia (4) Apply Propecia filter
- Avodart (3) Apply Avodart filter
- Zytiga (3) Apply Zytiga filter
- Casodex (2) Apply Casodex filter
- Lipitor (2) Apply Lipitor filter
- Zocor (2) Apply Zocor filter
- Zoladex (2) Apply Zoladex filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avastin (1) Apply Avastin filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Cialis (1) Apply Cialis filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Effexor (1) Apply Effexor filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Gardasil (1) Apply Gardasil filter
- Metformin (1) Apply Metformin filter
- Proscar (1) Apply Proscar filter
- Provenge (1) Apply Provenge filter
- Xtandi (1) Apply Xtandi filter
- Zometa (1) Apply Zometa filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (107) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (12) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Male (7) Apply Breast Cancer Male filter
- Lung Cancer (7) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Colon Cancer (5) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (5) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (4) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Testicular Cancer (4) Apply Testicular Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (3) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (3) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (1) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer (1) Apply Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (1) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Stomach Cancer (1) Apply Stomach Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (1) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- (-) Remove Mens Health filter Mens Health
- Womens Health (38) Apply Womens Health filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (16) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Patient Safety Education (12) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Sexual Health (9) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Infectious Disease (5) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Pediatrics (5) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Cardiovascular (4) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Mental Health (4) Apply Mental Health filter
- Dermatology (2) Apply Dermatology filter
- Diabetes (2) Apply Diabetes filter
- Kidney Disease (2) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer