Paternal Cancer May Influence Congenital Birth Abnormalities
A new study finds offspring from male cancer survivors face a slight increase in major congenital birth abnormalities compared to offspring from fathers with no history of cancer.
A study funded by HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccine maker, Merck & Co., finds the HPV vaccine Gardasil® protects boys as well as girls against the virus.
Certain Prostate Cancer Tumors More Likely to Metastasize
Certain prostate tumors have the potential to become metastatic if not treated aggressively, according to new research from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
New Therapy May Halt Prostate Cancer
A new RNA therapy has been shown to prevent prostate-cancer stem cells from replicating, thanks to new research from University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The Little Gene that Could
The protein known as SIRT1 -- known for its life-spanning effects -- has been shown to inhibit prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN), which often prefigures prostate cancer.
Jury's Still Out on Prostate Cancer Therapy
Interstitial brachytherapy may or may not hold advantages compared to other therapy options in men with localized prostate cancer, according to a new study.
Nanoparticle Treatment Targets Prostate Tumors
The cancer drug cisplatin can be more effectively administered once encapsulated in a nanoparticle that targets prostate tumor cells and activates upon arrival.
Crunches for Prostate Health?
Physical activity may play a vital role in longevity in men with prostate cancer, according to a new study from Harvard School of Public Health and the University of California, San Francisco.
- Propecia (4) Apply Propecia filter
- Avodart (3) Apply Avodart filter
- Zytiga (3) Apply Zytiga filter
- Casodex (2) Apply Casodex filter
- Lipitor (2) Apply Lipitor filter
- Zocor (2) Apply Zocor filter
- Zoladex (2) Apply Zoladex filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avastin (1) Apply Avastin filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Cialis (1) Apply Cialis filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Effexor (1) Apply Effexor filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Gardasil (1) Apply Gardasil filter
- Metformin (1) Apply Metformin filter
- Proscar (1) Apply Proscar filter
- Provenge (1) Apply Provenge filter
- Xtandi (1) Apply Xtandi filter
- Zometa (1) Apply Zometa filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (107) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (12) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Male (7) Apply Breast Cancer Male filter
- Lung Cancer (7) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Colon Cancer (5) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (5) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (4) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Testicular Cancer (4) Apply Testicular Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (3) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (3) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (1) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer (1) Apply Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (1) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Stomach Cancer (1) Apply Stomach Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (1) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- (-) Remove Mens Health filter Mens Health
- Womens Health (38) Apply Womens Health filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (16) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Patient Safety Education (12) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Sexual Health (9) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Infectious Disease (5) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Pediatrics (5) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Cardiovascular (4) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Mental Health (4) Apply Mental Health filter
- Dermatology (2) Apply Dermatology filter
- Diabetes (2) Apply Diabetes filter
- Kidney Disease (2) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer