Gold and Tea Overwhelm Prostate Cancer
The chemotherapy used to treat prostate cancer is no picnic. A new option is emerging that could combine the powers of tea and gold.
Combination Radiation Lowers Prostate Cancer Recurrence
Radiation therapy is often used at some point in treating prostate cancer. A recently published study finds that a combination of radiation therapies may be an effective treatment option that decreases problematic side effects.
The Low Down on PSA Levels
There has been a dizzying amount of information lately about using prostate-specific antigen (PSA) testing to screen for prostate cancer.
Sex & Prostate Cancer
Not only is prostate cancer tough, the toll it takes on sexual function doesn’t make things any easier. A little support from peers and professionals can help.
Predicting Prostate Cancer's Return
The current most widely used test for detecting and monitoring prostate cancer, known as prostate specific antigen (PSA), has a lot of room for improvement for detecting new cancers.
New Life - But What About Sex?
Beating colorectal cancer can be rejuvenating when a man can enjoy life more fully again. But if he experiences erectile dysfunction from his treatment, he may not know where to turn.
HPV Shot Protects Boys from Cancer Too
One of the easiest ways to prevent more than five different kinds of cancers is to get vaccinated for HPV - but doctors may not be vaccinating boys as frequently as they should be.
Hearty Cancer Predictor
Heart health can be improved with lifestyle changes - weight loss, exercise and a healthy diet. It may be that these changes also reduce a man's risk of prostate cancer.
Hey Guys, It's Male Breast Cancer Awareness Month
The incidence of breast cancer in men remains quite low and so does awareness of the disease. Yet the most common cancer in women does show up in men who need to be on the lookout for breast changes...too.
Protect Your Prostate
Eating the right foods and exercising regularly are key elements in staying healthy. There’s no wonder experts all around the world say these same elements help keep prostate healthy.
- Propecia (4) Apply Propecia filter
- Avodart (3) Apply Avodart filter
- Zytiga (3) Apply Zytiga filter
- Casodex (2) Apply Casodex filter
- Lipitor (2) Apply Lipitor filter
- Zocor (2) Apply Zocor filter
- Zoladex (2) Apply Zoladex filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avastin (1) Apply Avastin filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Cialis (1) Apply Cialis filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Effexor (1) Apply Effexor filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Gardasil (1) Apply Gardasil filter
- Metformin (1) Apply Metformin filter
- Proscar (1) Apply Proscar filter
- Provenge (1) Apply Provenge filter
- Xtandi (1) Apply Xtandi filter
- Zometa (1) Apply Zometa filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (107) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (12) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Male (7) Apply Breast Cancer Male filter
- Lung Cancer (7) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Colon Cancer (5) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (5) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (4) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Testicular Cancer (4) Apply Testicular Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (3) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (3) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (1) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer (1) Apply Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (1) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Stomach Cancer (1) Apply Stomach Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (1) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- (-) Remove Mens Health filter Mens Health
- Womens Health (38) Apply Womens Health filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (16) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Patient Safety Education (12) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Sexual Health (9) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Infectious Disease (5) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Pediatrics (5) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Cardiovascular (4) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Mental Health (4) Apply Mental Health filter
- Dermatology (2) Apply Dermatology filter
- Diabetes (2) Apply Diabetes filter
- Kidney Disease (2) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Healthy Home (1) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer