Using Opium Painkillers to Treat Stomach Pain
Many Americans battle chronic abdominal pain, which may be a symptom of serious conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, or gallstones. However, experts are worried that doctors are over-prescribing opioid painkillers for the pain, especially if another medication is a better option.
- (-) Remove OxyContin filter OxyContin
- (-) Remove Infectious Disease filter Infectious Disease
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter