Balancing Antidepressants' Risks during Pregnancy
Taking antidepressants during pregnancy has always involved a balancing of possible benefits and risks. But so does skipping the medication when a mom has depression.
What Should You Take When Pregnant?
The small amount of evidence available about medications and pregnancy makes it tough for women to make informed decisions. Fortunately, researchers are learning more all the time.
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- (-) Remove Prenatal Care filter Prenatal Care
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter