Are Antidepressants Safe During Pregnancy?
The question of whether to take antidepressants during pregnancy is an intimate and complicated one. But if you're pregnant (or trying to be) and you have depression, you may want to consider the risks.
PTSD May Raise Risk of Premature Birth
Premature birth can lead to serious health consequences for newborns. And new research shows that the mother's mental health status may raise the risk of early delivery.
Perfect Parenting Pressures Could Affect Mental Health
Becoming a parent for the first time can be hard for some people. But some new parents may risk developing a mental disorder when they also face social pressures to be perfect parents.
- (-) Remove Baby filter Baby
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Womens Health (3) Apply Womens Health filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter