How was your experience with Alimemazine?
Uses of Alimemazine
Alimemazine is used in the treatment of:
- Dermatitis, Allergic Contact
- Dermatitis, Atopic
- Rhinitis, Allergic, Perennial
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Alimemazine Brand Names
Alimemazine Drug Class
Alimemazine is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Alimemazinedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take alimemazine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Alimemazine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Alimemazine is available in the following doses:
- Trimeprazine 2.5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Trimeprazine 2.5 Mg/5 Ml Oral Syrup
- Trimeprazine 5 Mg Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Alimemazine is available in the following forms:
- Extended Release Capsule
- Oral Solution
- Oral Tablet