Patient Ratings for Undecylenic Acid
How was your experience with Undecylenic Acid?
Uses of Undecylenic Acid
Undecylenic Acid is used in the treatment of:
- Bacterial Infections and Mycoses
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Undecylenic Acid Brand Names
Undecylenic Acid Drug Class
Undecylenic Acid is part of the drug class:
Undecylenic Acid Interactions
This is not a complete list of Undecylenic Aciddrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Undecylenic Acid Dosage
Take undecylenic acid exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Undecylenic Acid dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Undecylenic Acid is available in the following doses:
- Chloroxylenol-undecylenic Acid Topical 3%-25% Topical Solution
- Undecylenic Acid Topical 1% Topical Spray
- Undecylenic Acid Topical 25% Topical Solution
- Undecylenic Acid Topical Compounding Liquid