Patient Ratings for Sulfanilamide
How was your experience with Sulfanilamide?
Uses of Sulfanilamide
Sulfanilamide is used in the treatment of:
- Candidiasis, Vulvovaginal
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Sulfanilamide Brand Names
Sulfanilamide may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Sulfanilamide Drug Class
Sulfanilamide is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Sulfanilamidedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take sulfanilamide exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Sulfanilamide dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Sulfanilamide is available in the following doses:
- Sulfanilamide Topical 1.05 G Vaginal Suppository
- Sulfanilamide Topical 15% Vaginal Cream
Forms of Medication
Sulfanilamide is available in the following forms:
- Vaginal Suppository