- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
children ages 6 to 11 years:
- take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
Do not use this product in children under 6 years of age.
Children under 6 years -do not use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- store between 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
- do not use if carton or blister unit is opened or broken
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date